Are you aware of an app named AppCoiner, the app which pays for testing newly developed apps? If not, you are going to miss out an easy tip for making money without much effort. The app has been doing rounds on the social media for a while. I have seen people doubting whether the app provides money even after doing the tasks?
Product: EZ Battery Reconditioning
Official Website: Click Here
Cash by Policy: 60 Days
Well, Today we are going to review the App Coiner app. Don’t purchase the app after reading sugarcoated reviews on Youtube and other review websites. None of them have shown you the disadvantages of using the app for some monetary reasons. But, Today we will be dissecting the app and let you know every minute details. So in the end, you will be able to make a calculated decision on your own.
AppCoiner – Get Paid for Testing Apps: Is it a Scam or Not?
App Coiner is an app which helps you to earn money by testing and reviewing newly developed apps. The more you review, the more you earn and the good is is that there is no cap for testing.
As per the official website, Appcoiner pays you 15$ per review. Is it true? Are you going to get paid 15$ for every single review? Read more and find out whether the app works or not.
15$ per review is going to be a gimmick for sure. So, the big question is whether it is possible to make money out of Appcoiner by reviewing?
The truth is that Appcoiner isn’t true with their advertising. You will get paid for reviewing apps but you will only get pennies. AppCoiner works much like a survey site. Here are some of the Pros and Cons of App Coiner.
- You are going to get enough knowledge about latest technologies and apps that are out on the internet.
- You will get paid for sure but not 15$. Payment mainly depends on the app developers who are running the campaign on AppCoiner. As far as I know, there aren’t many who gives away 15$ for a review.
- AppCoiner gives you actual money, unlike other similar sites which give redeemable credits.
- AppCoiner app comes with a refund policy. If you don’t want to be the part of their network you simply avail for a refund. AppCoiner and Clickbank will make sure you will get your money back as soon as possible.
- I personally dislike AppCoiner app as they are providing you a clear picture of how to make money using the app.
- It is unethical to pay money and get reviews. Your reviews may mislead people to buy some shitty apps on the market.
- There is no trial program but it will be compensated by the 60-day cash back policy.
Is AppCoiner a Scam or Is it Worth the Money?
AppCoiner is certainly not a scam, as it pays money for your reviews. The only downside about the product is that they are trying to mislead people with their advertisement of 15$ per review.
So, In the end, I recommend you to try using the app for at least 60 days for finding out how you fare on the network If you are getting successful, you can continue using the app or else just go for a refund.